[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: GDT3000 EISA "not configured"
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: GDT3000 EISA "not configured"
- From: Philipp Buehler <philipp_(_at_)_buehler_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 16:12:56 +0200
- Reply-to: Philipp Buehler <philipp_(_at_)_buehler_(_dot_)_de>
Philipp Buehler wrote To misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org:
> eisa0 at mainbus0
> device GDT3001 at eisa0 slot 1 not configured
> ep0 at eisa0 slot 4: 3Com 3C579 ...
> not configured in case of EISA configuration I guess, but I don't
> really think so. The box is running a linux 2.2 kernel pretty well
> for now.
Well I found out, that this message is a missing Kernel
Configuration. So I got sources and tried to build a new kernel.
# config -s /usr/src/sys -b . STURGEON
STURGEON:53: gdt's cannot attach to eisa's
STURGEON:54: scsibus* at gdt? is orphaned
(nothing matching gdt? declared)
So there is no EISA support for GDT!? *sniff*
Philipp Buehler, aka fIpS | sysfive.com GmbH | BOfH | NUCH | <double-p>
%SYSTEM-F-TOOEARLY, please contact your sysadmin at a sensible time.
Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.