[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Concerns about OpenBSD
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Concerns about OpenBSD
- From: Bob Bernstein <poobah_(_at_)_ruptured-duck_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 13:26:03 -0400
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Fri, Jul 07, 2000 at 08:44:24PM -0700, Ryan Fields wrote:
> If you convince me that these issues are not a problem, or you convince me
> that OpenBSD is a better choice the Linux or FreeBSD, then...
Why should anyone here attempt to convince you, or anyone else, of anything?
Get yourself another machine, or another drive, and convince yourself. If
you like what you see, then come along. If not, there's no hard feelings; go
Bob Bernstein | As for systems that are not like Unix,
at | such as MSDOS, Windows, the Macintosh,
Esmond, R.I., USA | VMS, and MVS, supporting them is
| usually so much work that it is better
| if you don't. -- Richard
| Stallman "GNU Coding Standards"
Visit your host, monkey.org