PAM and OpenBSD again

Just a followup (although I've had no answers, no-one knows
what's happenign wrt PAM on OpenBSD or I'm asking in the wrong place?);

Has anyone managed to get the GNU/Linux or FreeBSD PAM libraries to
compile on OpenBSD 2.7?  I don't need it to be integrated into telnet
et al, and I can use the portable OpenSSH (which can link to libpam
on Solaris & GNU/Linux), so all I need is a libpam that works,
has anyone done this before or am I on my own wading into FreeBSD's
source tree and trying to pull out libpam and get it to compile? :)

thanks

Carl

Visit your host, monkey.org