[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: rationale for installing packages to /usr/local/
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: rationale for installing packages to /usr/local/
- From: Rino Mardo <rino_(_at_)_debbie_(_dot_)_penguinpowered_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 11:48:00 +0400
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Sat, Jul 01, 2000 at 12:02:02AM -0500 or thereabouts, Rick Pettit wrote:
> > into "/usr/local". I can't remember where I got this but I do remember
> > searching for answers to the question you have posted now.
> try man hier for general info
No this was before I even know about *BSD nor Linux. Must be some old AT&T
UNIX manual I believe.
Visit your host, monkey.org