Re: hifn cards

For lack of 5 cent parts (3 week + backorder) we can't sell you guys any
cards but when we do get up to speed we intend to supply a few. For
probably a lot less than you can get otherwise.

However, there's a strong possiblity we'll prefer the Broadcom chips as
they are like 1/3 the price. Not to mention we'll also be able to do
accellerated SSL.

--
Network Security Technologies Inc. - Commercial support for OpenBSD
www.netsec.net       (703) 561-0420       matthew_(_dot_)_patton_(_at_)_netsec_(_dot_)_net

"Government is not reason; it is not eloquence; it is force!
 Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
  - George Washington

Visit your host, monkey.org