[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [linux-usb] Anti-NDA petition (fwd)
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: [linux-usb] Anti-NDA petition (fwd)
- From: "LiNT" <lint_(_at_)_hungover_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 16:18:41 -0700
- Organization: imaginemail (http://www.imaginemail.com:80)
- Reply-to: lint_(_at_)_hungover_(_dot_)_com
>> If more info is necessary for these Toshiba laptops, what is it? I know
>> this is a newbie question, and if people would like to respond off the
>> list that would be great. I would be more than happy to make some calls
>> to Toshiba to help get the necessary info, just need to know specifically
>> what that info is.
>The pcmcia/cardbus support on some models will never be perfect, without
>tons of hacks, because we lack information.
>In general, all other laptops much less gymnastics.
I work about 1000ft from Toshiba's notebook division. I'll make sure I hit a couple of them on the way home tonight to let them know how all you guys feel.
Free, fast e-mail accessible anytime, anywhere http://www.imaginemail.com
Visit your host, monkey.org