problem with rdr rules?

I just reinstalled a test box from scratch using a recent 2.7 snapshot
and now an ipnat rdr rule I was using nolonger seems to work.

ipnat and ipf are enabled and net.inet.ip.forwarding=1,
the ipf rules are:
pass in from any to any
pass out from any to any

and the ipnat rule that doesn't seem to be working is
rdr fxp0 <external address>/32 port 80 -> 192.168.5.32 port 80 tcp

I have no problems seeing both sides of the network from the box
(192.168.5.0/24 is on fxp1) and I do see the connection to port 80
on the external interface when I run tcpdump, but it never gets redirected.

Am I missing something?

-Rob

Visit your host, monkey.org