Re: Loopback mounts - best way?

Okay, I've continued my investigation in this matter, and I've crossed out
vnd because its apparently used for only normal files, which excluses
directories (running vnconfig on a dir returns an error).

nullfs looks promising, simply because it works, very simple to mount -o
ro -t null /d1/dir2 /dir1, however I am concerned about its stability
after I saw a thread from 5mos back on this list that said it had file
locking issues. This dir would be under heavy use and I can't really
afford to have it crashing often. I've been trying to find out if there
has been progress on the nullfs, however I've been hitting a brick wall
for lack of information. I'm interested in hearing whether the null fs
works well, or if it really would be better for me to do a NFS loopback?
(this is certainly not preferred, but if its the most stable, I'll do what
i have to do..)

Please chime in if you have information relevant..

brian