[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Memory Available
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Memory Available
- From: Lars Hecking <lhecking_(_at_)_nmrc_(_dot_)_ucc_(_dot_)_ie>
- Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 01:14:44 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Byron Miller writes:
> >Hi all,
> >In linux systems I must to give this paramter to the kernel using the
This is not the case any longer. It was fixed during the 2.2.x kernel
series, I believe.
> Yeah, that's what makes OpenBSD superior! I didn't have any trouble
> recognizing my 128MB.