[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: AMD 53c974
- From: Stephen Hooper <shooper_(_at_)_mail_(_dot_)_to_(_dot_)_co_(_dot_)_pima_(_dot_)_az_(_dot_)_us>
- Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 10:21:01 -0700
- Organization: Pima County Treasurer's Office
- Reply-to: shooper_(_at_)_mail_(_dot_)_to_(_dot_)_co_(_dot_)_pima_(_dot_)_az_(_dot_)_us
I have a SCSI card that has an AMD 53c974 chip on it which the person I bought
it from claims to be NCR 53C875 compatible.
I recompiled my kernel, and when I reboot I get the message:
"AMD 53c974 PCscsi-PCI SCSI" rev 0x10 at pci0 dev 9 function 0 not configured
I have configured the kernel to include the driver for NCR538XX series cards,
but I do not know if I am missing anything.
The card is called a Tekram 390. It is a cheapo-SCSI, and I
was not really expecting big things out of it, only to get a tape drive I have
working. They have FreeBSD and Linux drivers, but
unfortunately no OpenBSD.
Any help/advice, would be appreciated.
Sorry if I am in the wrong list for this, but I am still new to OpenBSD, and
this is where I see most hardware questions addressed.
Visit your host, monkey.org