RE: About the OpenBSD RedHat merger.

maybe Raadt Labs looks better...

        ];)

On 01-Apr-2000 Morten Liebach wrote:
> Woohoo
>
> I think that was about time!
> Just think about how cool the new mascot will look!
>
> Just too bad that they didn't call it GrayHat OpenBSD, but Rad Hat Labs,
> me thinks the former is the coolest, but hey, they gotta sell it to
> corp.'s with lawyers and all...
> Also it is a very good idea what with new license aggreement, I mean, it
> sound nearly as good as the Sun Cummunity license, and that one rulez!
> 'nuff said!
>
> I just wanna know where I can register as a licensee of the sourcecode,
> does anyone know?
> Also, will the new distro use to pkg or rpm packages?
>
> This is simply great, and congratulations & thanks to Theo and Young ;-)
>
> Sincerely
>                     Morten Liebach

Pedro Almeida                   (aka GoDfAtHeR)

E-Mail: Pedro Almeida <pedro_(_at_)_qui_(_dot_)_uc_(_dot_)_pt>
Sent on 01-Apr-2000 at 22:02:44 from godfather.mafia.net

Fortune: A university is what a college becomes when the faculty loses interest
in students.
                -- John Ciardi

PGP key available upon request

"Try to realize the truth... there is no spoon!."

    - A kid in the movie "The Matrix"

Next 5 years holiday plan:
                                        2000: Usenix & FreeBSD Conference
                                        2001: Russia