panic on openbsd current

Hi,

I've just installed OpenBSD current to play around with Isakmpd and
certificate.  I wanted to cvs checkout the source code but half way
through the process, OpenBSD dropped to ddb.  Here is the message:

    kernel: page fault trap, code=0
    Stopped at	_bread+0x59:	movl	0x18(%eax),%eax

Can somebody help me demystify this message.  How can I isolate the
problem whether it is a hardware or software problem?  I am leaning
towards hardware, but how can I verify this? And which part of the
hardware?

TIA.

Visit your host, monkey.org