Re: ld.so is screwed! some insight is needed

> As I`m posting anyway I`d like to know where I can get amiga information
> concerning openbsd. The only thing I could find is an install doc and some
> outdated homepage by someone who maintains the Amiga distribution or
> something.

 What's wrong with ftp://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/2.6/amiga/INSTALL.amiga?

 I've installed 2.6 on my 3000, and my first impression is that it's no
 match for Linux or NetBSD on the same platform. There don't seem to be
 many Amiga developers aroundhere :-/