PCVT_SCREENSAVER

Hello!

I was trying to activate the screensaver. I compiled the kernel with

option    PCVT_SCREENSAVER
option    PCVT_PRETTYSCRNS

but after that what is required to configure?

And maybe someone can give me a betterexplanation for
PCVT_USEKBDSEC

I must confess that I am confused after reading the one in the FAQs
Here is what the FAQs said:

PCVT_SCREENSAVER - Enables the builtin screensaver feature. Defaults to on.

PCVT_PRETTYSCRNS - If enabled, a blinking-star screensaver is used. Default
is off.

PCVT_USEKBDSEC - Do NOT override a security lock for the keyboard. Default
is on.

Thanks,
Florentin

Visit your host, monkey.org