make new kernel error

Hello,

I tried to make a new kernel with ctm source upto openbsd-cvs-1185.  At
the final stage,  teh system report an error messages to me and the bsd
wasn't build.  Any idea in fixing it ?  Thanks

Clarence

=================================
ld -z -Ttext E0100000 -e start -x -o bsd ${SYSTEM_OBJ} vers.o
locore.o: Undefined symbol `mcount' referenced from text segment
locore.o: Undefined symbol `mcount' referenced from text segment
locore.o: Undefined symbol `mcount' referenced from text segment
locore.o: Undefined symbol `mcount' referenced from text segment
locore.o: Undefined symbol `mcount' referenced from text segment
locore.o: Undefined symbol `mcount' referenced from text segment
locore.o: Undefined symbol `mcount' referenced from text segment
locore.o: Undefined symbol `mcount' referenced from text segment
locore.o: Undefined symbol `mcount' referenced from text segment
locore.o: More undefined symbol mcount refs follow
*** Error code 1

Stop in /sys/arch/i386/compile/GENERIC.

Visit your host, monkey.org