[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Filesystem anomalies...
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Filesystem anomalies...
- From: Marc Espie <Marc_(_dot_)_Espie_(_at_)_liafa_(_dot_)_jussieu_(_dot_)_fr>
- Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 16:20:58 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Thu, Feb 03, 2000 at 09:34:32AM +0000, John Wright wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 03, 2000 at 03:43:05AM +0100, Marc Espie wrote:
> > A work-around to deal with those lame ftp servers that other `OSes' have
> > was put into our tree a few days ago.
> Yea, I've noticed this 1909 thing too. The work-around is for /usr/bin/ftp?
Yes, seemed obvious in my mind, but I should have said that.
In all fairness, we took a patch off NetBSD and adapted it... I first was
busy playing with make, which wasn't too happy about negative dates either
(files with negative dates were always out of date, ouch).
But this is fixed too, now.
|anime, sf, juggling, unicycle, acrobatics, comics...
|AmigaOS, OpenBSD, C++, perl, Icon, PostScript...
| `real programmers don't die, they just get out of beta'
Visit your host, monkey.org