[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Using certificates with isakmpd!
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Using certificates with isakmpd!
- From: Jorgen Granstam <Jorgen_(_dot_)_Granstam_(_at_)_abc_(_dot_)_se>
- Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 13:36:43 +0100 (MET)
- Cc: "Angelos D. Keromytis" <angelos_(_at_)_dsl_(_dot_)_cis_(_dot_)_upenn_(_dot_)_edu>, Jorgen Granstam <Jorgen_(_dot_)_Granstam_(_at_)_abc_(_dot_)_se>, ho_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org, isakmpd_(_at_)_gsnig_(_dot_)_net, jcarr_(_at_)_state_(_dot_)_nd_(_dot_)_us, niklas_(_at_)_appli_(_dot_)_se, provos_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org, awf_(_at_)_feigin_(_dot_)_com, patrick_(_at_)_secureops_(_dot_)_com, adrian_(_at_)_esec_(_dot_)_com_(_dot_)_au
As I promised I have now set up a web page about how to configure isakmpd
for use with certificates for authentication. So far this is only a draft
and I have not had time to actually test the included configuration files
(but the config files are based on the working configuration files on the
test system I have been using).
I thought that some of you might want to have an early look at this web
page/isakmpd-howto and perhaps even might help testing or commenting on
it. It is currently available at:
This howto will be moved in a week or so when I have had some feedback on
it. It will then replace the old pages about my earlier failures to
get isakmpd to work at:
Visit your host, monkey.org