Using certificates with isakmpd!

Hi everyone!

As I promised I have now set up a web page about how to configure isakmpd
for use with certificates for authentication. So far this is only a draft
and I have not had time to actually test the included configuration files
(but the config files are based on the working configuration files on the
test system I have been using).

I thought that some of you might want to have an early look at this web
page/isakmpd-howto and perhaps even might help testing or commenting on
it. It is currently available at:

http://hem2.passagen.se/hojg/isakmpd/isakmpd-howto.html

This howto will be moved in a week or so when I have had some feedback on
it. It will then replace the old pages about my earlier failures to
get isakmpd to work at:

http://hem2.passagen.se/hojg/isakmpd/

Comments anyone?

Jörgen_(_dot_)_Granstam_(_at_)_abc_(_dot_)_se