From: William Ahern [mailto:wahern_(_at_)_jinsa_(_dot_)_org]
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2000 7:56 PM
To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Subject: floppy system

I've searched the archives and couldn't come across anything specific to this
(just some flash rom stuff in the technical list)....

can I find, or would it be easy to make a floppy system? I was planning on
using one of the linux floppy distributions for our gateway/firewall, ordered a
diskless system, etc. I've been reading up on openbsd and saw that ipsec and
ike were available. frees/wan for linux seems like it has a way to go, esp. w/
ike.

TIA,

Bill

--