RPC Timeout for diskless SUN4C

I'm trying to do a diskless boot of OpenBSD (2.6) from FreeBSD
(4.0-CURRENT).  It works fine up till the point it tries to mount the
nfs /.  Then I get an:

RPC Timeout for server 0xd10945c2
(repeats)

I've seen this mentioned in the mailing list archives, but there was no
followup there.

Is there a simple fix?  It correctly identifies the server and the path
to /

Patrick
Patrick Gardella                 patrick_(_at_)_whetstonelogic_(_dot_)_com
VP-Technology                    patrick_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org
Whetstone Logic, Inc.            This space intentionally left blank.

Visit your host, monkey.org