Celerons and openbsd

This is probably a very silly-sounding question, but would there
be any problems with running openbsd on a celeron-based system?
I feel dumb asking, but this will be our first foray into trying
openbsd for some production services, and I'd feel much dumber
if we ordered the hardware and then found out we couldn't use
openbsd on it.

I did check
http://www.usa.openbsd.org/i386.html
and while it seems extremely likely that celerons would be fine,
they aren't explicitly mentioned on that page...

---
Garance Alistair Drosehn           =   gad_(_at_)_eclipse_(_dot_)_acs_(_dot_)_rpi_(_dot_)_edu
Senior Systems Programmer          or  drosih_(_at_)_rpi_(_dot_)_edu
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute

Visit your host, monkey.org