Re: sshd wierdness

Jeff,

I would recommend you take your own advice as well.

You mentioned sshd(ie server) configuration.  I mentioned the configuration
for the client.

I don't claim to be an expert on ssh.  I was just considering the possibility
that "keep alive" must be set "on" for both client and server in order to be
truly checking.  Just trying to help...

Jim

Jeff Bachtel <sebastion_(_at_)_irelandmail_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
Please read the messages you reply to.

(aka "Thank you, please try again")

jeff