ipf ioctl problem solved

Thanks for your help, I solved the problem just compiling ipf and
ipfstat, I have a fresh cvs tree but I didn't compile it because it
takes too long, now with the new kernel it should be faster.
The first time I compile a kernel (running GENERIC) it took (with some
crashes in the middle of the night) about a week (maybe less) to compile
a new kernel, and with this new kernel, it took a day to compile a
kernel, can it be posible ? (or my memory is realy bad)
Thanks.
--
Pupeno: pupeno_(_at_)_pupeno_(_dot_)_com
     www.pupeno.com

Visit your host, monkey.org