Re: (ps)

To supply some small amount of useful information:  On my machine with an
older kernel (Dec 1 cvs) w works fine, even after I install the
latest libkvm and w from current cvs.  The machine that isn't working is
a build from Dec 24th.

--
David Terrell                             | dbt_(_at_)_meat_(_dot_)_net
Prime Minister, Nebcorp Inc               | http://wwn.nebcorp.com/

Visit your host, monkey.org