[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CPU strangth for VPN
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: CPU strangth for VPN
- From: Paolo Supino <paolo_(_at_)_init_(_dot_)_co_(_dot_)_il>
- Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 18:54:09 +0200
- Organization: Init Computers
- Reply-to: paolo_(_at_)_init_(_dot_)_co_(_dot_)_il
I'm about to implement a VPN (using ISAKMP) between 2 sites.
Currently my firewalls are 1 P90 with 32MB of ram and 1 Pentium 90 with
32 MB of ram. Will these old computers hold the computation needs of
`isakmpd`? If not, what would be the suggested CPU/RAM combination for a
such VPN gateways?
Visit your host, monkey.org