RE: this mailing list.

Maybe this is just a crazy oddball suggestion, but
what if we setup the listserver to email a copy of the FAQ
to the address of the sender and not let them post for
24-hours after they have first recieved the FAQ.

Or, we could be really bad and give a web based quiz on the
contents of the FAQ before one can post... ;)

Seriously, this could be kind of intresting, though it
would suck if you post from multiple accounts.

Any thoughts on this one ;)

Ryan [ryan_(_at_)_erwin_(_dot_)_org] / rulenumber1_(_at_)_hotmail_(_dot_)_com

BTW: i think that the attitude on the list helps to keep
the RTFM type requests to a minimum.  i know when i
installed, i didn't dare post a question until i searched
the faq, `apropos`, and geocrawler archive...