Re: /usr/src/usr.sbin/httpd

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999, Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson wrote:

I'm having a vague memory of running into something like this, thought it
was fixed in -current though. Think it was that the httpd-directory didn't
care much for a make obj, and started to do this. Of course I saw this
while doing a major upgrade, so I just assumed that was the problem.
However, I fixed it by rm'ing the obj directory in /usr/src/usr.sbin/httpd

//Ibo