Definition of struct timespec

	For the program I'm developing on openbsd that needs to stat() a
file and do various things depending on the last access time.  In struct
stat, the access time is stored in a struct timespec, which I'm not
familier with.  I tried to rtfm, but found no mention of it, and I was
unable to find it's definition.  I'd also like this code to be portable to
Linux, which uses time_t.
	I'm not posative if this is the correct list for this question.  I
apologise if it's not, and ask what would be the correct list.  Thank you
very much.

Pete

Visit your host, monkey.org