Re: Does openBSD support 4mm DAT tape drives?

Do you have a preference between the Sony and HP units?  I need a drive
and have been a little bewildered by all the choices.  I have about 18G
of disk now, and will double that at some point in the future.

What might you suggest?

Thanks!

--STeve Andre'
andres_(_at_)_msu_(_dot_)_edu

At 02:55 PM 12/8/1999 +0000, Rob Pickering wrote:

>It should do.
>
>I've never used Aiwa brand, but we've got lots of HP and Sony 4mm
>drives working quite happily.
>
>--
>	Rob.
>
>John Davis Said:
>> Hello
>>
>> Does OpenBSD support the SCSI-2 Aiwa GD-8000 4mm DAT (DDS-2) tape drive?
>>
>> John

Visit your host, monkey.org