Estimated time for shipping 2.6 CD's?

I'm curious what kind of time frame there is for shipping out the
2.6 CD's.  I ordered on 11/30; I'm only curious if I'm looking at
soemthing like a week, or more like a month?  I don't want to be a
pest--I know that volunteers are doing all the work (and I know how
that goes).   I'm trying to figure out what projects to do next:
ridding my ThinkPad of its current disease, or getting some older
hardware working.  Having an idea of when I might see it will help.

Thanks,

--STeve Andre'
andres_(_at_)_msu_(_dot_)_edu

Visit your host, monkey.org