[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: X doesn't start on Quadra 700 --Mac68k
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: X doesn't start on Quadra 700 --Mac68k
- From: Rafael Vicaría Alloza <rafael_(_dot_)_vicaria_(_at_)_ibm_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 23:01:07 +0200
- Cc: nantonio_(_at_)_can_(_dot_)_es
On Wednesday, 01-Dec-99, 18:47:24,
<apeinado_(_at_)_procona_(_dot_)_es> wrote about:
X doesn't start on Quadra 700 --Mac68k:
> I´ve installed OpenBSD 2.5 with X11R6 on a Quadra 700 20MB RAM, but when I
> tipe ´startx´it gives me an error
> _X11TransSocketUNIXConnect : Can´t connect: errno = 2
> six times
> xinit: No such file or directory (errno 2): Unable to connecto to X
> xinit: no such process (errno 3): Server error.
> How can I configure X server and X window to get graphic environment.
This very same thing has been repeatedly reported here and in
mac68k_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org_(_dot_)_ I don't know about 2.6, I don't have enough bandwith,
so I'll have to try the cdrom. 2.4 worked fine though in Mac IIci with
standard video. b/w.
>...olive oil is the way to go!<