OpenBSD via FTP in Australia

Hi,

A mention for something and a question...

Mention: Wiretapped.net in Sydney, Australia now has the i386, sparc and
mac68k OpenBSD 2.6 files available via HTTP and FTP at:

	http://the.wiretapped.net/security/operating-systems/openbsd/2.6/
	ftp://the.wiretapped.net/pub/security/operating-systems/openbsd/2.6/

Question: Can someone that takes a full mirror of 2.6 let me know how
large the while kit and caboodle is?  I'm interested in carrying a full
2.6 mirror (and hopefully being added to the FTP mirrors list) but don't
want to try downloading the lot until I have some idea how much disk space
it'll consume...

Thanks in advance for an answer on the question,

Grant

Grant Bayley                         gbayley_(_at_)_ausmac_(_dot_)_net
-IT Manager @ Batey Kazoo            (www.kazoo.com.au)
-Admin @ AusMac Archive, Wiretapped.net, 2600 Australia
 www.ausmac.net   www.wiretapped.net   www.2600.org.au