Re: Graphics Programming

Hi,

Unless you want to limit yourself to the x86 PC architecture and antiquated
video modes, I suggest you ditch the DOS graphics programming idiom and take
a look at OpenGL. You won't regret it!

http://www.opengl.org/  is a good place to start. Under 'Developer
Documentation'->Books you'll find some standard texts. For open *nix, you'll
need a copy of the Mesa 3D Graphics Library (http://www.mesa3d.org/), if
you're using a commercial OS then you'll probably already have OpenGL ready
to use.

Regards,
-Andre Lucas <andre_(_dot_)_lucas_(_at_)_dial_(_dot_)_pipex_(_dot_)_com>