Re: Unfriendly Installation.

I found the OpenBSD version of fdisk to be confusing.  I didn't want to
hose my other (non-BSD) partitions so I booted off of a RedHat 6.0 CD
and used the linux version of fdisk to create my A6 partition.  Then I
used the OpenBSD installer to do everything else.

Other than my fdisk confusion, I found the OpenBSD install to be just
fine.  Anyway, the installer isn't that big an issue for me.  I am more
concerned with security and stability, which is why I am using OpenBSD
instead of RedHat.

Mike

Visit your host, monkey.org