questions about PPP

I set up PPP on the box and it works fine if I manually dial and log in, but the auto login script doesn't work. It just seems to time out. The ISP using the standard login: and password: and then goes into PPP mode. Also, the connection drops after 5 minutes of inactivity. I know it's OpenBSD that's dropping it, because the ISP gives you 15 minutes of inactivity before dropping the connection. Where can I set this option?