[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
IP-Address without Network Interface installed
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: IP-Address without Network Interface installed
- From: Lukas Ruf <ruf_(_at_)_tik_(_dot_)_ee_(_dot_)_ethz_(_dot_)_ch>
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 15:52:36 +0100
- Organization: Computer Engineering and Network Laboratory (TIK), ETHZ, Switzerland
- Reply-to: ruf_(_at_)_tik_(_dot_)_ee_(_dot_)_ethz_(_dot_)_ch
1st: is it possible to have OpenBSD 2.5 configured for a special IP-Address
even if the normaly connected Network Interface Card (I use a Laptop) is
2nd: when I recently installed OpenBSD 2.5 on my laptop I noticed the
beg to send some message to any address; I suppose it was dmesg | mail ?
If you could tell me which address and which message, I would like to
transmit this information.
Thanks in advance.
Visit your host, monkey.org