Monitoring traffic

I want to monitor traffic through my 2.6 firewall/gateway. Work out
how much of it is going to which machines on my LAN - at what times.
I was planning on using 'ipmon -o N', grepping for "Bytes" and munging
that into something useful. I'm still not 100% sure this is working
as I expected, but I think it's just me not waiting for the NATs to
expire so thinking I was missing info. Is there anything wrong with
this approach? Is there a better way of doing it? Or even a package
out there that will do it for me?

	Mark

Visit your host, monkey.org