Re: Virtual Terminal Tweaks/Questions...

> > Is it possible to have the up arrow fill in previous
> > commands?

> If you use ksh, the latest version has it setup by default I beleive,
> but 'set -o emacs' will allow you to use cursor keys like in bash.  In
> order for this to work right though, set your TERM=pcvt25.

On ttyC* virtual terminals, I get 'A', 'B', 'C', 'D' when I use the
cursors. If I type 'man man' (for example), history suddenly works...
I have TERM=pcvt25, 'set -o emacs' and have done 'scon -o' to no avail.

Does anyone have any idea why that is and what I can do to make it work
instantly?

--
Camiel

Visit your host, monkey.org