Hi.

Hello.

I have just gotten trough the install of openbsd 2.5 It was a hairy
experience but I feel stronger now that I have finished it. I seem to be
having problems mounting my var partition.

I created three partitions a 128 meg swap, a 100meg /var and the rest /
here is my fstab

cop# cat /etc/fstab
/dev/wd0a / ffs rw 1 1
/dev/wd0b /var ffs rw 1 2
/dev/wd0d none swap sw 0 0

here is mount..

cop# mount
/dev/wd0a on / type ffs (local)

it seems like /var is not being mounted so I tried not sure about the swap
yet.

cop# mount /dev/wd0b
mount_ffs: /dev/wd0b on /var: Device busy

I guess I need a clue now..

PS. I just got on the listserve and cought a couple of messages about the
logo. I prefer the friendly freedbs guy but maybe what would work is a
*smug* freebsd guy cos he knows he is secure.  The cop with the horns gave
me the willys.

Visit your host, monkey.org