Win98 and Samba and DHCPD

I installed smbd and dhcpd on my OpenBSD 2.5 box and everything was working fi on my Windows NT4 client, but with Win98, the DHCP retrieve an absolutely bastard IP address.  Any suggestion?

Also, I can perfectly access my server computer by using "net use h: \\computer\homes" (other services work fine too), but I can't access to the workgroup itself.  I mean, when I try to browse the NetHood, it says that it can't access network.
In fact, this is completly the opposite of the encrypted password problem :))

Thanx a lot!

Michael

Visit your host, monkey.org