ishmail via linux emulation

ishmail (an X mua) runs under linux emulation but complains it can't find
/etc/mtab. It also claims I have no license (and hence can't send mail), but
the license I've used for a long time (in linux) is there where it's supposed
to be.

I wonder if these two problems are related? Awhile back someone posted a perl
script for generating /etc/mtab in a sparc machine. Has anyone done this in an
Intel system, and if so how? This is obsd 2.5 on a P-166.

--
Bob Bernstein                http://members.home.net/ruptured-duck
at

"I think it's a bad treaty." Henry Kissinger in The Washington Post, 10/14/99.