Mailing-lists etiquette

When I send a private answer to a question in misc, ports or tech,
I *don't* like having that answer come back at me through the mailing-list
again.

(about the 3rd or 4th time this happened to me recently)

This is usually not that important, but people, when someone is taking
things to private email, he usually has a reason for that, and you should
at least ask him before going public with his comments...
--
	Marc Espie