Re: Sound Volume

about mixerctl, please note that some wss compatible have some strange
wiring (or maybe it's the guy who wrote the cs4231 driver who had some
strange wiring)... it's one of those things I would need to read carefully
and fix.

In any case, if the `obvious' mixerctl doesn't improve anything, try the
other ones... on my laptop, the OUTPUT is wired to mixerctl dac.inputs.

Go figure :)
--
	Marc Espie