[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Locking out single user mode.
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Locking out single user mode.
- From: Peter Schmiedeskamp <pschmied_(_at_)_selway_(_dot_)_umt_(_dot_)_edu>
- Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 20:55:41 -0700
- Reply-to: grendel_(_at_)_jazzandjava_(_dot_)_com
Thank you all for the large volume of good responces. It sounds like I'd be
best off disabling the floppy drive for these machines.
Thanks for the help on booting and securing the ttys as well. These machines
will be locked up, so between all of these suggestions we won't have too many