Re: random reboots.

What speed?  What chipset (mainboard chipset, not video chipset)?  Or,
if you don't know that, what make of motherboard?  If I recall
correctly, there's one or two speeds at which th K6-2 is just flakey.
The other thing I'd suspect is a mainboard chipset that wasn't up to
snuff.  Neither one is good news, I know,
so I hope someone else has a less fatalistic idea.