[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: insecure passwords...
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: insecure passwords...
- From: William Yodlowsky <wyodlows_(_at_)_route1_(_dot_)_nj_(_dot_)_devry_(_dot_)_edu>
- Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 22:02:12 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 27 Sep 1999, Tyler Allison wrote:
> You can also try Epasswd. It's a full replacement for passwd that does
> everything you could ever want :) It hasn't been ported to OpenBSD that
> I know of but it's clean code and should be easily done. The author might
> even do it for you if you showed interest :)
Heh, I noticed this on their site:
CHANGES TO EPASSWD (Made by Lars Kellogg-Stedman)
(6) Since these changes use snprintf() at several points, I've
included Theo de Raadts version of snprintf(), which seems
-Just thought it was interesting... the author must have their eyes Open