[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Hello, and a few questions about installing and Console on Serial.
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Hello, and a few questions about installing and Console on Serial.
- From: Jeff Bachtel <sebastion_(_at_)_irelandmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 12:07:25 -0500
1) www.smc.com has the etherez utilities (and they should be freely
2) PnP mode on an EtherEZ doesn't work for crap, search the list
archives for the proper settings to place an EZ in to get it to work in
ne2k mode (although even that did not work for me, and I ended up
borrowing an etherlink II)
On Fri, Sep 24, 1999 at 11:18:27AM -0400, Michael Bacon wrote:
> Joe Pepin wrote:
> > So, does anyone know where I can download the software for the Ether EZ?
> I beleive SMC's website has it. If not, I've got the EtherEZ disk sitting in
> front of me, and could either email or otherwise get you the config utilities.
> (I'm reasonably certain they're freely distributable?)
> Try it in PnP mode first, then if that doesn't work, try one of the following
> we0 at isa? port 0x280 iomem 0xd0000 irq 9 # WD/SMC 80x3 ethernet
> we1 at isa? port 0x300 iomem 0xcc000 irq 10 #