Re: HOWTOs

Sorry to whoever sent the previous reply... deleted the message by
accident... but anyway, it was with regard to HOWTO-like documentation for
installations and stuff... you said that you (when using disklabel etc.)
could just key in 30M etc for the size of the slices... my point was that
it *appeared* necessary to input the sizes in terms of sectors etc.,
especially for the dual-install I was doing at the time... perhaps that's
the sort of thing that could be pointed out in the HOWTOs, as it isn't
clear when you're faced with the program...

Niall

Visit your host, monkey.org