Re: HOWTOs [was Re: Linux vs. NT Security contest]

On Wed, Sep 22, 1999 at 08:43:46AM +0100, Niall Brady wrote:
> <snip>
> >stupid questions, and point out my mistakes.  Even something simple
> >like a HOWTO on laying out filesystems and dealing with disk
> >partitions would probably be helpful for newbies.
>
> Absolutely... when I was doing my first install of OpenBSD, it was a bit
> daunting going from a world of megabytes, to taking out the calculator to
> work out how many sectors were needed for each partition :)

I just typed in "30M" and so on, and had no problem...

--
David Terrell                             | dbt_(_at_)_meat_(_dot_)_net, dbt_(_at_)_paypal_(_dot_)_com
Instant Payments... Anytime... Anywhere.  | http://www.paypal.com/

Visit your host, monkey.org