[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
'Network unreachable' on approx 50% of all hosts(Internet).
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: 'Network unreachable' on approx 50% of all hosts(Internet).
- From: Agneta Berglund <b1k_(_at_)_usa_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 00:28:19 +0200
- Reply-to: b1k_(_at_)_usa_(_dot_)_net
Definition of problem:
Let's say I lynx to http://www.openbsd.org/, or http://www.idg.com/
works fine no problem. On the other hand let's say that I try to lynx to
http://www.altavista.com/ - 'Network Unreachable',
http://www.freebsd.org/, http://www.yahoo.com/ etc etc. same output. Now
this is for me very deceiving.
I should note that there's is nothing wrong with the ISP.
I'm using PPP - Dialup and are being assigned a dynamic IP..
I would be very pleased to have an answer to this question, as you may
imagine it is _VERY_ annoying.
Thanks, Agneta Berglund.