Re: oBSD ftpd query

Hum; I don't want to sound naff or anything, but I think I made a nasty
assumption that I could just to a CVS update into my current 2.4 tree:

cc   -o ftpd ftpd.o ftpcmd.o logutmp.o logwtmp.o popen.o ls.o cmp.o
print.o stat_flags.o util.o klogin.o -lskey -lkrb -ldes -lkafs -lwrap
ftpd.o: Definition of symbol `_main' (multiply defined)
popen.o: Undefined symbol `_ls_main' referenced from text segment
ls.o: Definition of symbol `_main' (multiply defined)
*** Error code 1

Stop.

What did I miss?

Best regards,